Tuesday 6 February 2018

Meet Taqillya First Ever Horde Toon


So I have never played Horde, I have played Alliance since the first time I got introduced to Warcraft thats over a decade ago. New expansion few months off maybe it is time I get past by bias hatred towards the faction and see what all this fuss about with Horde.

I always been a PVP Junkie not so good at it but that's what I like and used to remember back then seeing Horde player from Stormscale means it's going to be a fight with many hours of camping my corpse as I too never gave up.

So I gotta be blue instead of red and have Gryphons instead of ugly Wyverns .
To respecting that much fear they have set upon us back then I decided and I confirm my designated Server going to be

Decided the toon going to be a Orc Warrior and is journey from level 1 to 110 will be logged just so one day something to look back and say that was me in Azeroth.

So tuned in for the Adventure of a lonely Orc Warrior from Stormscale.

Post a Comment

© Taqillya. Design by Taqillya.